Site to the north of, 60 Rathfriland Road Dromara , Down , BT25 2DY
|Price||Offers around £1,500,000|
|Land type||Building Site|
Make an Enquiry…
- Site For Mixed Use Development
- Planning Ref: LA05/2019/0533/0
- Proposed: 48 Residential Dwellings
- 12 Detached & 36 Semi-Detached
- 6 Commercial Units & 137 Carparking Spaces
- C. 9.5 Acres
- Contact: Jonathan Quinn
- T. 07889537055
- Maps are full illustration purposes only
A superb opportunity to acquire a mixed use development site in the village of Dromara, County Down. The site has received outline planning for 48 units and 6 commercial units with 137 car parking spaces. The proposed residential breakdown is 12 detached and 36 semi-detached homes. For all enquiries on this site, please contact Jonathan Quinn by email email@example.com or by mobile on 07889537055. Access to the land is strictly by appointment. Please note maps are for illustration purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate boundaries or area.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.