Site, Between 124 & 128 Loughinisland Road , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 8JJ
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
|Land type||Building Site|
Make an Enquiry…
- Excellent Building Site with Outline Planning Permission
- Delightful Rural Views
- Water Electric Conveniently Situated
- Convenient to Annacloy and main routes to Belfast, Ballynahinch Downpatrick
- For Copy of Planning Permission Contact Agent
Outline planning permission was granted in January 2017 for this excellent level site situated between Loughinisland and Annacloy. The permitted dwelling will be a single storey with a ridge height limit of 6 metres above first floor level and will benefit from a delightful rural outlook over the surrounding countryside. Water & electricity are close by. For copy of planning permission and maps contact Quinn Property Sales, Ballynahinch.
OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION Ref: LA07/2017/0060/O
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.