Opposite, 99 Drumnaconagher Road Crossgar , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 9JH
|Price||Offers around £95,000|
|Land type||Building Site|
Make an Enquiry…
- Building Site
- Approximately 1/2 Acre
- Services Conveniently Situated
- Outline Planning Permission
- Planning Ref: LA07/2020/1066/O
- Delightful Rural Views
- Accessed by Private Entrance
Situated in a lovely rural location off Drumnaconagher Road with outline planning permission for a detached dwelling and garage. On an elevated site with great country views and the Ballynahinch River running below this makes a idyllic location yet within easy access of Downpatrick, Ballynahinch & Crossgar.
- OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION
- The current planning was granted on 19th January 2021 with full details available on the planning portal website using reference: LA07/2020/1066/O.
- It is understood that electric, water and BT are conveniently situated, although additional costs may be charged by the suppliers to connect to the dwelling as with any building site.
- SITE ENTRANCE
- The site will have its own private laneway as shown on architects drawing.
- The site it situated on the left hand side of the Drumnaconagher Road coming from Annacloy towards Ballynahinch. There are a range of outbuildings fronting onto the main road (Not included) The site is elevated with lovely country views and the Ballynahinch River running below.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: