NEW BUILD**, 15 Station Road Ballyward , Castlewellan , Down , BT31 9TU
|Price||Asking price £250,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Currently Under Construction
- Detached Home
- Four Generous Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor
- Contact: Leanne Glover (Banbridge)
- Images Show Recently Completed Similar Home
A property which is currently under construction giving the purchaser an opportunity to personalise the finished product by choosing an element of the finishes including kitchens, floor coverings and paint colours. The images on the listing are of the property next door which is similar in style and constructed by the same builder. The idyllic rural location of this fantastic property is on the Station Road, Ballyward which is only a short drive to Castlewellan, Rathfriland or Banbridge with easy access to the A1 Dual Carriageway to Belfast or Dublin. This 2500 sq ft property comprises four double bedrooms, master ensuite, family bathroom, two reception rooms, open plan kitchen/ dining area, utility room, ground floor shower room and a detached garage. The builder has a reputation for finishing properties to the high standards and this was one will definitely not disappoint. Call Leanne on 028406 22226 now to avoid disappointment.
DescriptionBUILDERS SPECIFICATION - Slated roof finish.
- Yellow Brick chimneys built to incorporate railway heritage site opposite.
- Yellow Brick arched surrounds at front entrance
- Plastered rendered finish on outside walls of dwelling (Rubbed up finish).
- Black UPVC soffits & facia boards.
- Black UPVC moulded guttering & down-pipes.
- All cavity walls (150mm) insulated with High Performance Beaded Insulation to achieve
maximum efficiency performance.
- Black UPVC double glazed windows.
- High Specification Ultra-Tech composite external doors on front entrance door, utility back
entrance door & double patio doors.
- Spray painted internal walls & ceilings.
- High Performance liquid screed on ground floor of dwelling to enhance quick reaction times
on underfloor heating system.
- Top soil spread, levelled & seeded around Dwelling.
- Parameter fencing along wall of back garden.
- Concrete kerbs from entrance pillars around dwelling parameter including pathways.
- Blue quarry blinding from brick pillars at single driveway, around parameter of dwelling &
OUTSIDE - Galvanised steel railings to split driveways.
- Copper beach hedging planted around parameter kerb line of front garden.
- Tress planted along parameter fencing to adjacent field.
- Fencing c/w gate at gable side of house to close off back garden area.
- Fencing c/w gate between garage & back of house to close off back garden area.
- Downlights installed at brick entrance pillars.
PC SUMS - Kitchen & utility room £7,500.00
- Sanitary ware including downstairs WC, upstairs main bathroom & ensuite. £2,500.00
- Potbelly stove & fireplace. £2,500.00
- Wooden flooring & tiled finishes. £3,500.00
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: