Mourne View, 19 Moor Road Castlewellan , Down , BT31 9TY
|Price||Asking price £550,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Impeccable Detached Home
- Five Bedrooms, Four with Ensuite & Ground Floor
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- Sitting Room & Study
- Separate Utility Area & W.C
- Detached Garage - Additional Costs
- High Specification - Detailed Further Down
- Under Floor Heating, Ground Floor
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Predicted Energy Grading A 95
We are extremely excited to present this excellent opportunity to buy an exceptional 3133 sq ft turn key home with the option to personalise the finished product by choosing an element of the finishes including kitchens, floor coverings and paint colours. The images used are artist impressions to give you an idea of what the finished product will look like. The idyllic rural location of this fantastic property is on the Moor Road, Ballyward which is only a short drive to Castlewellan, Rathfriland or Banbridge with easy access to the A1 Dual Carriageway to Belfast or Dublin. This property comprises five double bedrooms, four with ensuite, Study, open plan kitchen/ dining/family area, sitting room, utility room, ground floor W.C and a detached garage at additional cost. The builder, AC Rice Contracts have an excellent reputation for building quality homes and have invested much time and effort into creating living spaces and a specification which is over and above the normal offering.
- GROUND FLOOR
- The ground floor area measures 1867sq ft and will consist of an expansive double heighted, open plan kitchen/dining/living area with patio doors leading to outside and floor level windows throughout. Also on the ground floor you will have a utility area which can be accessed from kitchen or hallway which comprises W.C, two bedrooms both with ensuite, sitting room and a study or a third bedroom if required.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The first floor measures 1265.9 sq ft and comprises three double bedrooms, two with ensuite and master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe.
- Premium fitted kitchen individually designed and tailored to suit your requirements.
Stone worktops in a choice of colours.
Cabinet doors available in a choice of colours with either contemporary or traditional finishes.
Appliances to include electric hob with downdraft extractor, integrated oven, warming drawer and combination microwaves, built in dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Choice of units and worktops, incorporating washing machine and tumble dryer.
- SANITARY WARE
- Choose from an excellent range of quality, contemporary white sanitary ware, vanity units and brassware.
Taps can be wall or sink mounted.
Push button operated W.Cs with concealed cisterns and soft closing seats.
Shower enclosures and bath areas will be fully tiled.
- INTERNAL DECOR
- All walls and ceilings will be painted in emulsion and we welcome your input for colours and choice of paint finishes.
Doors, skirting boards and architraves will be painted to your specification.
- Stairs, landing and first floor bedrooms will be carpeted in a choice of colours with underlay.
Bathroom, ensuite and W.C floors will be fully tiled.
Entrance hall and other downstairs living areas will be fully tiled.
- Quality feature lighting throughout with energy efficient LED illumination.
5 amp light/power ring to kitchen/living area.
Hard wired security alarm.
TV points, cat 6 and USB charging points to all living areas and bedrooms.
- Air source heat pump and associated controls.
Underfloor heating to ground floor.
Aluminium radiator system to first floor.
Mechanical heat recovery ventilation system.
- European white oak newels, handrail and base rails with square profile spindles.
Balustrading options are available for the staircase and upper landing.
- Granite sills.
Composite front door set.
uPVC windows in anthracite/white frames.
Aluminium sliding doors to patio areas.
Outside water taps and power sockets.
- Gardens graded and seeded.
Detached garage at additional cost
Plastered internal walls.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.