« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached House 3 Bedroom
Investment Portfolio, 19 - 21 Antrim Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8AN
Asking price £340,000
|Price||Asking price £340,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Investment Portfolio - Comprising;
- Detached Residential Dwelling
- End Terrace Residential Dwelling;
- With Detached Garage to the Rear
- Long Established Commercial Yard & Offices
- Immediate Income From Current Tenancies
- Fantastic Central Location
- Potential Further Development Opportunities;
- Subject to Planning & Other Statutory Approvals
- Estimated 7.16% rental yield
We are excited to present to the market a fantastic opportunity to acquire this investment portfolio comprising of a large Detached Dwelling, an End Terrace Dwelling, and long established commercial offices with yard with portable buildings, WC facilities and stores.
- 19A ANTRIM ROAD
- A large detached property comprising of a lounge with open fire, kitchen, second reception room, rear utility area/playroom, three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a family bathroom. The property also features a large patio area and garden.
Rental: £7080.00 Per Annum
- 21 ANTRIM ROAD
- This two bedroom end terrace has been recently redecorated and new oil fired central heating system installed. The accommodation comprises of a lounge with exposed red brick feature wall, kitchen with cooker and fridge, bathroom with electric shower over bath and two bedrooms.
Rental: £5720.00 Per Annum.
- COMMERCIAL YARD - 19 ANTRIM ROAD
- The current occupant has been based on this site for over 25 years and in this time they have utilised the storage units belonging to the houses as well as an installation of portable cabins to form user friendly office space. In addition there is ample secure parking for vans and cars. There may be some penitential for the current occupier to remain as tenant in the initial 12 month period. The potential rental income is estimated to be between £12,000 - £15,000 per annum.
- POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMENTARY
- As you can see from the images provided, there is significant land on offer to the rear of the properties. Whilst the current owner has not explored the potential of development there is clearly land unused. It is however our understanding that some of this land may feature on the flood plane maps provided by NI water. All Development potential would be subject to the normal statutory approvals.
- CURRENT RENTAL COMMENTARY
- The current income for the properties is £12360.00 Per Annum with a further estimated £12,000 achievable from the rental of the commercial yard. This offers an estimated 7.16% rental yield, which is an excellent return in todays market.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: