Former Lantern Bar, 18 High Street Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8AB
- Development Opportunity
- Full Planning Permission In Place
- Planning Ref: R/2013/0532/F
- Excellent Town Centre Location
- Commercial Residential Use
- Full Drawings Available to View In Branch
- Site Access By Appointment With Agent
- Point Of Contact: Belinda McKee
An excellent opportunity to purchase a development site within Ballynahinch town centre with full planning permission. The site has been passed for a street frontage shop with four apartments above and a further 12 apartments with car parking and courtyard to the rear. Ballynahinch is often described as the gateway to the Mournes and has underwent major improvement in recent years including a town centre street scape scheme and shop frontage improvements to many business's. It boosts some of County Downs best schools and has recently attracted popular restaurants and cafes to the bustling market town.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.