« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Building Plot
Adj to, 27 Woodquarter Lane Drumaness , Down , BT24 8ND
Offers around £95,000
|Price||Offers around £95,000|
|Land type||Building Site|
Make an Enquiry…
- Superb Freehold Building Site
- Full Planning Permission
- Circa 1.8 acres
- Water, Electricity & Telephone close by
- Conveniently situated to Drumaness, Ballynahinch & Downpatrick
- Lovely Rural Aspect
DescriptionThis excellent building site extends to approximately 1.8 acres with planning permission approved for a spacious 1½ storey family home. A secluded site yet in a slightly elevated position enjoying stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
Situated a couple of miles from the village of Drumaness and within easy access of Ballynahinch, Downpatrick and the routes to Belfast this lovely tranquil location will appeal to any discerning purchaser.
- Full Planning Permission granted for 2,500 sq ft family home. Construction work has been commenced on the foundations to preserve the planning approval.
The site is approached by a well maintained shared laneway off Magheralone Road, Drumaness.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: