« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Building Plot
90M SW of Loughview St. Patricks Road, Raholp , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 7JJ
Sale agreed £79,950
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|Land type||Building Site|
Make an Enquiry…
- Superb Building Site of Approx 0.40 Acres
- Services Conveniently Situated
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- Much Sought After Location
- Planning Ref - R/2014/0064/RM
DescriptionThis superb level building site is situated in a popular location in the hamlet of Raholp between Downpatrick & Strangford. Full planning has been granted for a detached villa fronting onto the main road with services conveniently situated.
An excellent location a short distance from Downpatrick and Strangford and within walking distance of the popular St Patrick's Primary School we are sure this site will attract interest so early enquiry is recommended.
Planning portal ref - R/2014/0064/RM
- PLANNING PERMISSION
- The current planning was granted in May 2014 with full details available on the planning portal website using reference: R/2014/0064/RM
- It is understood that electric, water and BT are conveniently situated, although additional costs may be charged by the suppliers to connect to the dwelling as with any building site.
- SITE ENTRANCE
- The site will have its own private entrance onto the St Patrick's Road.
- The site is located on the right hand side coming from Downpatrick and past St Patricks Monument on the right and Saul Gaelic Club on the left before the Loughview Development.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: