90M SW of Loughview St. Patricks Road, Raholp , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 7JJ
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Superb Building Site of Approx 0.40 Acres
- Services Conveniently Situated
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- Much Sought After Location
- Planning Ref - R/2014/0064/RM
This superb level building site is situated in a popular location in the hamlet of Raholp between Downpatrick & Strangford. Full planning has been granted for a detached villa fronting onto the main road with services conveniently situated. An excellent location a short distance from Downpatrick and Strangford and within walking distance of the popular St Patrick's Primary School we are sure this site will attract interest so early enquiry is recommended. Planning portal ref - R/2014/0064/RM
DescriptionPLANNING PERMISSION The current planning was granted in May 2014 with full details available on the planning portal website using reference: R/2014/0064/RM
SERVICES It is understood that electric, water and BT are conveniently situated, although additional costs may be charged by the suppliers to connect to the dwelling as with any building site.
SITE ENTRANCE The site will have its own private entrance onto the St Patrick's Road.
LOCATION The site is located on the right hand side coming from Downpatrick and past St Patricks Monument on the right and Saul Gaelic Club on the left before the Loughview Development.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: