90 Drumnaquoile Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8QP
|Price||Offers around £385,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Bungalow & Land
- Three Bedrooms
- C. 9.6 Acres
- Potential Building Site (Subject to Planning)
- Excellent Location
- Amazing Views
- Chain Free Sale
- Call Carrie on 07803 626095
- Viewing by Appointment Only
Quinn Estate Agents are excited to bring this gorgeous, picturesque country bungalow with C.9.6 Acres to market, knowing interest and demand will be high. This detached three bed bungalow sits at the foot of the stunning Slieve Croob on a generous site which will be desirable to many with the land all in proximity (See Map). Wrapped with breath taking countryside views and all within a short drive to the neighbouring towns of Ballynahinch, Castlewellan and Dromara Village. To arrange a private viewing, please contact Carrie in our Ballynahinch branch at your earliest convenience on 028 97 564400.
- The accommodation on offer within this property consists of an entrance hall, a large lounge/dining area with open fire and views to the front and side of the property providing an abundance of natural light and a magnificent outlook. There is a spacious kitchen with a range of high and low level units, three spacious bedrooms, one of which has built in robes, a large hot-press and separate WC. Lastly there is a family bathroom with separate shower.
- In addition to the property listing there is included within the sales price 9.6 Acres of Land. There is a section which includes old buildings which may lend itself to a building site subject to the appropriate approvals. See attached maps for full details.
- Located in an area of outstanding beauty that is Slieve Croob, this could be an interesting sale to anyone who is wanting to make a home in the Co Down countryside. Castlewellan, Ballynahinch and Dromara are only a short drive away.
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: