« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Terrace House 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 2 Reception
9 Sea View Castlewellan , Down , BT31 9AJ
Offers around £135,000
|Price||Offers around £135,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Mid Terraced Home
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge with Open Fire
- Kitchen with Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Large South Facing Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Idyllic Mountain/Countryside Views
- Freehold Property
- Call Leanne on 07703612260
DescriptionWe welcome to the sales market this charming mid-terraced two bed property, situated just off the Dublin Road.
The property comprises spacious accommodation on the ground floor, living room, dining/family room, kitchen and family bathroom.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, one with a walk in wardrobe and the other with built in robe.
With uninterrupted views of the Mourne Mountains and within close proximity to Castlewellan, this home will not disappoint.
Early viewing is recommended and can be arranged by calling Leanne on 07703612260
- GROUND FLOOR
- Tiled entrance hall leading to bright living room with open fire continuing into the inner hallway with access to the dining area/family room and open plan into kitchen which is fitted with a range of low level units comprising stainless steel sink unit, gas hob and oven with space for washing machine and under counter fridge & freezer. The kitchen also fitted with recessed lighting with access to the rear. Moving back into the inner hallway you have access to the fully tiled modern bathroom fitted with W.C, wash hand basin & bath with shower overhead.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Two good sized bedrooms, one with walk in wardrobe and bedroom two providing those fantastic views of The Mournes.
- Private off road parking to the rear of the property with a enclosed front garden with grass lawn and hedging.
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226/07703612260 or email - email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
firstname.lastname@example.org . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.