9 Rocksfield Close Crossgar , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 9GQ
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Generous Living Room with Open Fire
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area
- Ground Floor WC
- Beautiful Presentation Throughout
- Enclosed Gardens Patio Area
- Large Corner Site
- Quiet Cul De Sac - Central to Crossgar
- A Must See Property!
Quinn Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the sales market, this beautifully presented semi detached in the popular Rocksfield development in the village of Crossgar, occupying a large corner site. The present owners have created a welcoming family home, with double aspect living room, luxury kitchen/diner and handy WC on the ground floor. The first floor boasts four well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in robes and the family bathroom. The property is further enhanced with an integral garage. The tarmac driveway offers ample parking, while the side and rear of the property is fully enclosed and easily maintained, comprising of lawns and paved entertaining area. This home is flooded with natural light and the modern decor will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Prompt viewing is highly recommended and can be organised through Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
LIVING ROOM 22' 6" x 11' 5" (6.86m x 3.48m) double aspect room, with open fire
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 9' 9" x 17' 0" (2.97m x 5.18m)
GROUND FLOOR WC
BEDROOM 1 9' 8" x 11' 5" (2.95m x 3.48m) with built in robes
BEDROOM 2 9' 10" x 11' 4" (3m x 3.45m) with built in robes
BEDROOM 3 9' 10" x 10' 8" (3m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM 4 12' 4" x 10' 0" (3.76m x 3.05m)
BATHROOM 6' 4" x 5' 10" (1.93m x 1.78m)
INTEGRAL GARAGE 17' 10" x 10' 0" (5.44m x 3.05m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.