9 Croob Park Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8BB
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedroom, One Currently Being Used a Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room
- Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows
- Garden to Side and Rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Great Location, Close to Town Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
We are delighted to welcome onto the market this beautifully presented first floor apartment in the Croob Park development, which provides easy access for commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and further afield, whilst also being a short distance from the centre of Ballynahinch. The property comprises of bright living room with feature fireplace, modern kitchen, with two bedrooms, one which is currently being used as a separate dining room and a shower room. This property further benefits from and enclosed gardens, laid in lawn. The property is sure to appeal to several types of purchasers including first time buyers and investors. Early viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged via Caroline in our Ballynahinch Branch on 07751667239/02897564400.
LIVING ROOM 10' 9" x 14' 8" (3.28m x 4.47m) With feature fireplace.
KITCHEN 10' 9" x 9' 6" (3.28m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 5" x 10' 3" (4.09m x 3.12m) With cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 14' 6" x 8' 6" (4.42m x 2.59m) Currently being used as a separate dining room.
SHOWER ROOM 6' x 5' 6" (1.83m x 1.68m)
OUTSIDE Benefitting form enclosed garden laid in lawn.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: