9 Cedar Hill Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8XQ
- Beautifully Presented Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Space
- Family Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Low Maintenance Entertainment Area to Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Great Central Location
- Call Caroline 07751667239
We welcome to the sales market this delightfully decorated mid terraced townhouse offers fantastic family accommodation in a popular residential development within walking distance of the town centre and local schools. The accommodation is over three floors and comprises on the ground floor sitting room, kitchen/dining and WC. Two bedrooms and family bathroom on the 1st floor and two further sizable bedrooms on the second floor. With a fully paved entertainment area to the rear, providing little maintenance. The property benefits from oil fired central heating & PVC Double Glazing. This property will appeal to Investors and first time buyers alike. Bargain four bed property, not to be missed! Call Caroline on 07751667239 to arrange early viewing.
LIVING ROOM 12' 5" x 13' 8" (3.78m x 4.17m)
INNER HALLWAY With WC and storage.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' x 13' 8" (4.57m x 4.17m)
FIRST FLOOR Large landing.
BEDROOM 1 12' 5" x 13' 8" (3.78m x 4.17m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 1" x 8' 7" (2.46m x 2.62m)
BATHROOM 11' 1" x 7' 10" (3.38m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM 3 12' 5" x 13' 8" (3.78m x 4.17m)
BEDROOM 4 8' 1" x 13' 8" (2.46m x 4.17m)
OUTSIDE Parking to the front and fully paved entertainment area to the rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.