9 Carlisle Avenue Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8PH
- Well Presented Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular Residential Development
- Great First Time Buyer Home
- Call Caroline 07751667239
This well presented semi detached house is situated in the popular Carlisle Park development within easy walking distance of the town centre. The accommodation comprises open plan living/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor and three bedrooms, all with built in robes and family bathroom on the first floor. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and neat well maintained front and rear gardens. An excellent family home ideal for first time buyers, early viewing is recommended by calling Caroline on 07751667239.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL With cloaks.
LIVING ROOM 11' 8" x 9' 8" (3.56m x 2.95m)
DINING AREA 10' 9" x 7' 9" (3.28m x 2.36m)
KITCHEN 10' 5" x 10' 4" (3.18m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 10" x 10' 11" (3.61m x 3.33m) With robes.
BEDROOM 2 9' 11" x 9' 3" (3.02m x 2.82m) With robes.
BEDROOM 3 9' x 7' 1" (2.74m x 2.16m) With robes.
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 6' 1" (1.98m x 1.85m)
OUTSIDE Raised garden area to the rear, enclosed gardens to the front
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.