87 Brookfield Avenue Banbridge , Down , BT32 3BZ
- Immaculate Terraced Home
- Modernly Decorated Move In Ready
- Spacious Living Room with Stove
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms with Built in Storage
- Stunning Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Windows Doors
- Potential Rental Income £500 PCM
- Early Viewing Highly Reccommended
Beautifully presented & attractive three bedroom mid terrace home. The accommodation includes living room, open plan kitchen/ dining with built in storage on the first floor and three good sized bedrooms, all with built in storage and a fabulous shower room. This property will ideally suit a first time buyer or young family and there is parking to the front with a fully enclosed front and rear garden. This home is located near schools and amenities are only a short distance away, early viewing is highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL Bright entrance hall with wooden flooring and a large cloak room.
LIVING ROOM 13' 7" x 11' 6" (4.14m x 3.51m) Laminate flooring with built in stove and oak mantle.
KITCHEN/ DINING 10' 11" x 21' 4" (3.33m x 6.5m) Tiled floor with a modern range of high and low level units to include hob, oven, extractor with space for washing machine, dish washer, dryer and fridge freezer. Built in store room under stairs.
LANDING Large double closet with access to bedrooms and shower room.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 9 " x 9' 2" (4.19m x 2.79m) Built in storage.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 2" x 8' 10" (4.32m x 2.69m) Rear view aspect with two built in cupboards.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 7" x 9' 6" (3.23m x 2.9m) Great sized third bedroom with built in storage.
SHOWER ROOM 6' 11 " x 5' 6" (2.11m x 1.68m) Fully tiled to include W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit & fully enclosed shower cubicle.
OUTSIDE On street parking with fully enclosed front garden with grass lawn. To the rear you have a fully paved low maintenance garden.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.