« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached Bungalow 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 3 Reception
80D Teconnaught Road Annacloy , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 9HH
Offers around £399,950
|Price||Offers around £399,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- DELUXE MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE AND WALK IN WARDROBE
- AMPLE FAMILY SPACE
- EXTENSIVE SITE WITH SPACIOUS GARDENS
- EPC 67
- HIGH QUALITY FINISH THROUGHOUT
- CALL CARRIE ON 07803 626095
DescriptionThis well appointed detached bungalow extends to approximately 3,300 sq ft and enjoys a delightful site extending to circa one acre. The property is extremely well presented with a high standard of fixtures & fittings.
Internally, the property has been well-designed and lends itself to family living. Of particular note would be the entertainment sized kitchen, dining & living room with access to a sun room enjoying superb panoramic countryside views, and four well-proportioned bedrooms - master with en suite shower room.
This much admired rural, yet convenient, location is only a few minutes away from the well renowned Holy Family Primary School and a short drive from senior schooling in Downpatrick.
The quaint village of Crossgar is close by, and the property is within commuting distance of Belfast and beyond.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard, separate shelved cupboard and linen cupboard.
- ENTERTAINMENT SIZED KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING
- Solid oak kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units, granite work surfaces, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, plate rack, built-in wine rack, feature housing for range. Centre island with vegetable sink. display shelving, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- SUN ROOM
- Vaulted ceiling, low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Further range of units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to garage.
Utility Cupboard with Beam vacuum and pressurised water system, built-in shelving.
- FAMILY ROOM
- Mexican pine fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and open fire.
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap & telephone hand shower, vanity unit, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Solid oak flooring, Ulster stone fireplace piped for gas fire, double doors to garden with superb countryside views.
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE & DRESSING ROOM
- Ensuite with fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic Aqualisa shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, & fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO
- BEDROOM THREE
- BEDROOM FOUR
- Tarmac driveway leading to double garage with electric up & over door, light and power, Warm flow oil fired boiler. Additional driveway parking for several cars. One acre of gardens laid in lawns enjoying superb countryside views. Outside tap. Septic tank.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: