8 Race Course View Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6FL
|Price||Offers around £179,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms (Could be Four)
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Master Bedroom With Sizable Walk In Wardrobe
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Presentation Throughout
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden & Patio
- Excellent & Convenient Location
This semi-detached home is a welcome addition to the thriving property market, located on the much sought after Race Course Road area of Downpatrick and close to all local amenities. Originally the property was a four-bedroom property but changed by the current owners to allow for a large walk-in wardrobe space. This could be easily undone if the new owners prefer a four-bedroom layout. Approached by a tarmac driveway, this home is finished to an excellent standard and offers superb accommodation, perfect for modern day living.
- Ground Floor
- The accommodation offered on the ground floor includes a spacious entrance hall, which includes a ground floor WC. and additional storage. There is a generous living room with feature stove and large modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space and a range of integrated appliances. Natural light is in abundance and enhanced by a set of double doors leading to the rear patio and garden.
- First Floor
- The first floor includes three good sized bedrooms, but as stated earlier it would be very easy to covert this back to a four bedroom layout if desired. The principal bedroom offers an ensuite and spacious walk-in wardrobe which was the original fourth bedroom. There is a beautiful luxurious bathroom which includes a separate shower cubical as well as a bath. In addition, there is a useful storage space on the landing ideal for linen.
- Externally the property offers ample off-road parking on a tarmac drive. To the rear, is an easily maintained garden area which is further enhanced by a patio, ideal for entertaining beside the lawn. There is also the added benefit of PVC fascia and soffit adding to the low maintenance solutions on offer with this property.
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact DONNAN RITCHIE from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.