76 Saul Road Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6PD
- Detached Family Bungalow
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Large Family Room with Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Extensive Sunroom
- Luxury Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Floored Attic Space & Storage
- Enclosed Paved Entertaining Area
- Garage & Mature Gardens
DescriptionExtending to c1500sq ft, this spacious detached bungalow is situated on a sizeable, private site, just off the towns popular Saul Road, accessed via Ardenlee Gardens entrance, ideally located to take full advantage of all the local amenities and within a short walk of the open countryside.
Finished to a high standard throughout and offering superb accommodation, this home is perfect for the modern day living. The current owners have created a modern family home, which will appeal to those seeking nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Internal inspection is a must!
- Approached by a tarmac driveway, this home offers thoughtfully laid out and tastefully presented flexible accommodation, comprising living room with stove, open plan kitchen and dining area, utility area, sun room, family bathroom and four double bedrooms including master en-suite.
The property is further enhanced with garage and floored attic.
- Externally the property boasts ample parking and mature, enclosed lawns to the front, back and side, as well as paved entertaining area.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Donnan Ritchie from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819 or email Donnan on email@example.com
Donnan is based in our Downpatrick branch.
- To organise a viewing, please contact Edel on 07710 308 955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: