76 John Street Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6HX
|Price||Offers around £89,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Well Maintained Mid Terrace
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Space
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Patio/Yard to Rear
- Excellent Central Location
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
This well maintained mid terrace is centrally situated to the amenities of the town centre and excellent primary school within walking distance. The property comprises sitting room, kitchen with dining space, ground floor bathroom and three first floor bedrooms and benefits from oil fired central heating and quality pvc double glazing, patio area to front and rear. This property could appeal to those wishing to downsize, buy to let investors or first time buyers. Early viewing is highly recommended and can be organised by calling Edel on 07710 308 955. Under Current legislation we must inform all interested parties that the Vendor is an employee of Quinn Estate Agents.
LIVING ROOM 12' 11" x 12' 9" (3.94m x 3.89m)
KITCHEN & DINING AREA 7' 7" x 12' 10" (2.31m x 3.91m)
UTILITY AREA 5' 5" x 8' 0" (1.65m x 2.44m)
BATHROOM 5' 9" x 6' 0" (1.75m x 1.83m)
BEDROOM 1 10' 1" x 15' 4" (3.07m x 4.67m) with built in robes
BEDROOM 2 10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m) with built in robes
BEDROOM 3 7' 8" x 9' 7" (2.34m x 2.92m)
OUTSIDE Enclosed paved area to front. Enclosed yard, patio area to rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.