« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Semi-detached House 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
74 Kinghill Avenue Newcastle , Down , BT33 0RU
Sale agreed £185,000
|Price||Offers around £185,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor W.C
- First Floor Bathroom with Four Piece Suite
- Detached Garage with W.C
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC 77 C
- Call Early to Avoid Disappointment
Bright & Spacious three bedroom semi detached home with garage and just immaculate inside & out with a completely neutral feel. The property is located in the popular and quiet development of Kinghill Avenue Newcastle, just a short distance from the Town Centre, shops, beach, mountain walks and schools. Call early to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Tiled entrance hall with under stair storage & W.C leading into the spacious lounge with wood flooring, stove fitted with stunning wood mantel and large front window allowing an abundance of natural light into the room. Open plan kitchen/dining area, kitchen fitted with a good range of modern walnut units comprising integrated hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher & fridge freezer. Tiled floor & recessed lighting throughout kitchen/dining area with double doors leading to the outside space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Three great sized first floor bedrooms all with wooden flooring. Fully tiled family bathroom fitted with white four piece suite to include bath, W.C, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle.
- Fully enclosed front garden with gates and well maintained grass lawn surrounded with private hedging and mature shrubs. Good sized tarmac driveway leading to detached garage and gate to access the rear. To the rear of the property you a low maintenance paved garden with private country views and even has a glimpse of The Mournes to the side.
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226/07703612260 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
email@example.com . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.