72 Knockcairn Road Dundrod , Crumlin , Antrim , BT29 4UE
|Price||Offers around £350,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Large Detached Rural Home
- Flexible Accommodation (Currently Six Bedroom)
- Beautiful Mature Site with Pond Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Foundation For Garage
- Intruder Alarm System
- Integrated Vacuum System
- Viewing By Appointment Only
- Available Now - Chain Free
We are delighted to welcome to the market this beautiful detached home which sits on a generous mature site of just under 1.8 Acres and offers idyllic views of the adjoining countryside. The property offers flexible accommodation and is currently set up by the owners as a six bedroom home but could easily be adopted to including working from home space or alternative uses. To truly appreciate this magnificent home get in touch to arrange a private viewing by contacting our Ballynahinch branch or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- GROUND FLOOR
- The ground floor comprises of an inviting entrance hall with space to sit and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. The kitchen area is sizable to allow for ample dining space and boasts a large walk in pantry and seperate utility area to the side. There is also a living room with wood burning stove, shower room, family bathroom (with newly installed shower), office space and 3 generous bedrooms, one with a walk in wardrobe and the other with sliding robes. The ground floor also offers an abundance of storage options including a hot press, linen closet and storage area accessed from the utility room.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The property is set on a site of just under 1.8 Acres and accessed via a lane from the main road. The pond, mature gardens and surrounding green fields make this home a place to relax and enjoy the surrounding countryside from the complete comfort of your own home. Additional plus points externally include a constructed foundation for a garage and the owners have erected some temporary storage units which will also form part of the sale. In addition it is our understanding that there is foundations for a large conservatory leading from the kitchen and a doorway lintel beam is already in place to allow entry from the kitchen.
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- Some additional highlights of the property include underfloor heating on the ground floor, sink units in two of the first floor bedrooms, built in vacuum system and Intruder Alarm. There are many other highlights to be appreciated during viewing!
- The property is located within easy commuting distance to Lisburn, Belfast and is only a short distance to Belfast International Airport. From Dundrod Village take the Lisburn Road and go approximately 100m and the Knockcairn Road is on the right.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.