70 Crossgar Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8XS
- Fabulous Detached Property
- Elevated Site With Beautiful Views
- Adaptable Accommodation
- 4 Bedroom
- Master Bedroom with Shower and Vanity Unit
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Family Bathroom
- Large Well Manicured Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Early Viewing Recommended
Quinn Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the sales market, this beautifully presented family home located on the Crossgar Road, positioned on an elevated site, giving the prospective purchaser stunning country side views. The property itself comprises on the ground floor, living room, kitchen with dining, family bathroom and separate WC. There are also 3 bedrooms on the ground floor, including master with shower cubicle and vanity unit. The property further benefits from a 4th bedroom on the first floor, with a spacious walk in wardrobe. Outside you approach the property on a tarmac driveway, with lawn, detached garage, with tarmac and decked area to the rear, leading to well maintained large secure garden to the rear. Within easy walking distance of excellent schools and the town centre this property will appeal to the family and early viewing is recommended.
KITCHEN/DINER 20' 7" x 9' 11" (6.27m x 3.02m)
LIVING ROOM 13' 6" x 13' 6" (4.11m x 4.11m)
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 6' 1" (2.49m x 1.85m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 11" x 13' 4" (4.55m x 4.06m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 6" x 9' 11" (3.2m x 3.02m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 2" x 9' 11" (3.1m x 3.02m)
BEDROOM 4 13' 7" x 10' 11" (4.14m x 3.33m)
WALK IN WARDROBE 13' 7" x 7' 10" (4.14m x 2.39m)
GARAGE 17' 9" x 9' 5" (5.41m x 2.87m) Beautiful Spacious gardens with Delightful Views.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: