7 The Barns Gilford , Craigavon , Armagh , BT63 6HB
- Mid Terrace with Striking Stone Exterior
- Two Sizeable Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area with Vaulted Ceilings
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking
- Freehold - Service Charge £383.00 Per Annum
- Gas Heating
- Chain Free Sale
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
A stunning barn conversion forming part of what was originally the barns of neighbouring Stramore House. The property comprises two sizeable bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor with open plan living dining with kitchen on the first floor. This property is extremely unique and viewing would be highly recommended. Its also convenient by car to Portadown with its M1 connection and indeed Gilford and Banbridge with its A1 carriageway connection. Call Leanne on 02840622226 or email email@example.com to arrange a viewing.
ENTRANCE HALL Under stair storage.
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 5' 10" (2.41m x 1.78m) White three piece bathroom suite.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 1" x 9' 4" (3.38m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 0" x 9' 4" (3.35m x 2.84m)
LIVING/DINING ROOM 19' 0" x 11' 0" (5.79m x 3.35m) Vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, velux windows with carpet and laminate flooring.
KITCHEN 10' 1" x 6' 7" (3.07m x 2.01m) Fitted with a modern range of high and low level units to include hob, oven and extractor with recess for washing machine.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.