7 Limewood Banbridge , Down , BT32 3FH
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Spacious & Bright Lounge
- Ground Floor W.C
- First Floor Bathroom, Shower Over Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- EPC - C 71
- Viewing By Appointment Only
This attractive three bedroom semi detached is well presented throughout and benefits from a large private site. Situated in a popular residential development off the Scarva Road, only a short distance from local shops, transport links and leisure facilities, this property will appeal to many buyers and we recommend an early viewing is arranged.
- GROUND FLOOR
- spacious entrance hall with wooden flooring leading to the open plan kitchen dining area with sliding doors to the garden, a large lounge with wooden flooring & TV point with the benefit of the ground floor W.C.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Three great sized bedrooms with a family bathroom to include bath with shower overhead, W.C and wash hand basin.
- Off road parking to the front with well maintained front lawn. To the rear you have a fully enclosed an quite private rear garden also with grass lawn.
- To book your viewing please call Leanne on 02840622226 or email email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Richie & McClean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.