« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached House 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
7 Downside Avenue Banbridge , Down , BT32 4BP
Offers around £220,000
|Price||Offers around £220,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Family Home
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Fully Tiled First Floor Shower Room
- Ground Floor W.C
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC D 61
- Call Leanne to Get Booked In
This bright, spacious three bedroom detached property with garage has been recently listed. Situated in an established and secluded location on the Castlewellan Road, Banbridge, it provides the opportunity for a forever home for a growing family with its three well proportioned bedrooms and room to extend. Downside Avenue is a mature development within walking distance of the town centre, local amenities, schools and public transport.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall with W.C and lovely open tread staircase leading to the first floor. Living room with wood flooring, TV point and open fire. Kitchen/Dining Area with tiled floor, recessed lighting and modern range of high & low level units with integrated hob & oven with further recesses for fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Three bright and well proportioned bedrooms, bedroom one and two both with built in wardrobes. Good sized third bedroom with wooden flooring. Shower room is fully tiled comprising W.C, wash hand basin with vanity beneath and a corner shower cubicle.
- The property has a tarmac driveway leading to the garage with a well maintained grass lawn. To the rear you have a spacious and level back garden with paved patio and grass lawn, fully enclosed and relatively private.
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226/07703612260 or email - email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
firstname.lastname@example.org . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.