7 Corry Park Drumaness , Down , BT24 8PU
- Semi-Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three of the Bedrooms With Build In Robes
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sun Room
- Detached Garage with Utility Area
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Chain Free
A deceptively spacious and very well maintained four bedroom home in the well established development of Corry Park in the Village of Drumaness. The property offers a host of advantages over and above a standard specification, including a detached garage, a sunroom, tarmaced driveway with ample parking space and fitted robes in three of the main bedrooms. This home will appeal to many, but specifically it would be ideal as a first time purchase. We would love to welcome you to a private viewing of the property which can be arranged by contacting our Ballynahinch Branch.
- GROUND FLOOR
- The first impressions of this home are fantastic as you enter the large bright entance hall which has the advantage of a built in cloak room and washroom with a shower. The stairs to the first floor are positioned to maximise the space available. From the entrance hall you can access the living room with focal point fire and the large kitchen and dining area. The fully fitted kitchen is in excellent condition and benefits from an integrated double oven and hob with recesses available for a washing machine and dishwasher. From the kitchen you can enter the sunroom which is a fabulous addition to the home.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The first floor offers four well proportioned bedrooms, three of which have built in robes. There is also a family bathroom and large hot press for linen storage.
- The property has a side driveway with enough parking for at least two cars and this driveway is tarmaced. There is also a front lawned garden area. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed and accessed directly from the sunroom. There is also a large detached garage which offers a vey useful utility space.
- From the main Newcastle Road, turn into the village of Drumaness and take the first left onto the Cumber Road. Corry park is the first development on the left hand side.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.