66 Woodvale Dromara , Down , BT25 2JB
- Immaculate Semi Detached Home
- Large Lounge with Electirc Fire
- Kitchen/Dining with Appliances
- Three Sizeable First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Four Piece Suite
- Detached Garage
- Private Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- 6 pane pine doors with pine skirting
This perfect first time home won't sit about long. The property comprises spacious living room, open plan kitchen/ dining on the ground floor. On the first floor you have three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has a fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio, grass lawn and a detached garage. Situated in the quiet village of Dromara the property has a lot to offer a first time buyer or investor alike. Dromara is convenient to Dromore, Banbridge and Ballynahinch for this needing to commute on a daily basis. Call Leanne @ Quinn on 028406 22226 if you would like a look inside.
ENTRANCE HALL Wooden flooring with stairs leading to the first floor.
LIVING ROOM 15' 1" x 11' 6" (4.6m x 3.51m) Wooden flooring with gas fire.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 9' 9" x 18' 4" (2.97m x 5.59m) Tiled flooring and fitted with a modern range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Built in cooker, hob and fan. Large kitchen island connected to a matching table along with double shelved cupboard on one side and double shelving to the other side.
WC Tiled floor and half tiled wall with wash hand basin and W.C.
BEDROOM 1 13' 7" x 10' 3" (4.14m x 3.12m) Wooden flooring and rear view aspect.
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 9' 9" (3.43m x 2.97m) Wooden floor with built in storage.
BEDROOM 3 8' 2" x 8' 7" (2.49m x 2.62m)
BATHROOM 9' x 7' 10" (2.74m x 2.39m) Deluxe white suite comprising white tiled shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and half tiled walls.
GARAGE 19' 6" x 11' 8" (5.94m x 3.56m) Stone driveway with grass lawn to the front. To the rear there is a paved patio leading to the garage as well as a grass lawn.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: