« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Cottage 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
66 Newcastle Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8NF
Sale agreed £155,000
Make an Enquiry…
- QUAINT COTTAGE
- TWO BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- MATURE GARDENS
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
- CONTACT - Carrie 07803 626 095
- EMAIL - email@example.com
DescriptionYour New Cosy Cottage!
Located on the Newcastle Road between Drumaness and Seaforde, this quaint two bedroom cottage revives nostalgia and offers excellent outside space. On A large, mature site this lovely home is well-presented, offering good accommodation for those who wish to downsize living space but retain a patch of land outside.
Some modernisation may be required through the cottage however there is nothing to do urgently! An open fire in the heart of the lounge to ensure cosy warmth throughout winter and despite limited space, the bedrooms remain a generous size.
Additional features in this chain-free sale include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, off-street parking and a detached garage.
To schedule your own private viewing of the property ensure to contact Carrie on 02897564400 or email all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A central living room is surrounded by two bedrooms, a kitchen and bathroom. Also a cloakroom and hot press.
- Located conveniently on the Newcastle Road, this cottage has great access points to nearby towns and villages like Seaforde, Clough, Ballynahinch and Newcastle.
- This property is managed by Carrie who can be contacted in branch on 02897564400/07803 626095 or by emailing email@example.com
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact Laura from Ritchie Mclean Mortgage Solutions on 07731435310
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in:
The Chester Clanmaghery Grove Ballykinler Downpatrick 3 Bed Semi-detached House From £158,000 to £160,000