« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached House 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom 4 Reception
63 Spa Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8PT
Offers around £425,000
|Price||Offers around £425,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Spacious Family Residence
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Snug
- Formal Dining Room
- Living Room
- Garden room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Principal with Walk in Wardrobe/Ensuite/Dressing Room
- Detached Garage
- Mature Settings
- Contact Carrie on 02897564400
DescriptionOpulence, Luxury and Decadence.
Quinns are delighted to bring to market this truly beautiful family residence situated in the popular Spa Road area. This property offers an attractive façade, together with a wealth of period features blending with modern design. It benefit's from both southern and western light and stunning views of rolling countryside.
- Positioned in a prime spot in the popular Spa area, this home offers the quiet sanctuary of country living whilst still be close to local amenities and commuter links.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310.
- To the front aspect, a large wood and glass panel front door opens into a generous light and elegant entrance hallway, with doors linking into the principal reception rooms and a stairwell ascending to the first floor.
To the rear of the house and accessed from the entrance hall is the kitchen/breakfast room and further family room/snug and utility room. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of bespoke units with a gas range and complementing worktops. Also to the rear of the house is a further living room leading through to the garden room conservatory. Also on this floor is a wc with 3 piece suite.
From the entrance hall, a stairwell leads to the first floor landing area linking 4 double bedrooms, including the principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and dressing room. With a further en-suite bedroom and family bathroom available on this floor.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.