« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached House 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Reception
62 Seapatrick Road Banbridge , Down , BT32 4PH
Offers around £320,000
|Price||Offers around £320,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Family Home 1400 Sq Ft
- Four Bedrooms, Three Doubles
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Ground Floor Wet Room & W.C
- Detached Garage
- Large Detached Gym & Treatment Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Huge Garden To Rear
- Early Viewing Recommended
DescriptionThis detached home has a lot to offer, built in 1867 the property has great potential and provides spacious accommodation.
The property benefits from the private site with extensive gardens to the rear along with a detached garage and a large workspace currently used as a Gym, Fitness Suite and Treatment Room.
- GROUND FLOOR
- The ground floor layout is perfect for a growing family or clients that just like space. Two reception rooms, one with open fire and the other fitted with a stove leading to the modern kitchen fitted with eye level grill & oven, gas hob, integrated dishwasher & fridge freezer. The property also comprises ground floor W.C & a fully tiled wet room.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The top floor provides three double bedrooms and one single along with a modern fully tiled bathroom to include free standing bath, shower cubicle, W.C & wash hand basin with vanity unit with recessed lighting.
- The property comes with a detached garage to the side and to the rear you have what is currently used as a gym & fitness suite with treatment room but could offer that office/business from home aspect for those wanting that work from home lifestyle while keeping them separate along the way.
To the front you have ample parking with a well maintained grass lawn to the rear you have a large grass lawn, completely private with mature hedging surrounding the boundary.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Richie & McClean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.