« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Detached House 5 Bedroom 3 Reception
60A Strangford Road Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6SL
Sale agreed £295,000
|Price||Offers around £295,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Luxurious Kitchen & Dining Area
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- 5 Double Bedrooms, 3 with En-Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Maintenance Free Outdoor Area
- Move In Ready Home
- Internal Inspection A Must!
- Situated on the much sought after Strangford Road, this immaculate c.2200sq ft detached family home is a welcomed addition to the local property market. Throughout the property, the present owners have finished this home to the highest standard which will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
- Boasting flexible accommodation across three floors, the property offers two reception rooms, open plan kitchen and dining area, with utility and ground floor WC. The first floor comprises the family bathroom, four double bedrooms, two with access to Jack and Jill en-suite shower room, while another has its own en-suite shower room. The second floor offers another bedroom with ample built in storage.
- The fully enclosed, paved entertaining area to the rear and tarmac driveway to the front, offers the new owner of this home maintenance free living.
- THE AREA
- 60a Strangford Road is within walking distance of the open countryside, while St Patricks Golf Club and popular primary and post primary schools are also nearby. The National Trusts, Castleward Estate and coastal village of Strangford is a short ten minute drive from the property.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Donnan Ritchie from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819 or email Donnan on
Donnan is based in our Downpatrick branch.
- To organise a viewing, please contact Edel on 07710 308 955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.