« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached Chalet Bungalow 5 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Reception
60 Edward Street Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6JD
Offers around £269,950
|Style||Detached Chalet Bungalow|
|Price||Offers around £269,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Extensive Detached Family Home
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Generous Living Room with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Formal Dining Room
- Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Integral Garage & Further Double Garage
- Flexible First Floor Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Entertaining Area
- Centrally Located
DescriptionExtending to c.2700sq ft including garage, this extensive detached family home is tucked away on a sizeable plot, centrally located to local primary and post primary schools, with the town centre and open countryside only a short walk away.
With superb, flexible accommodation, this home is perfect for the modern day living. The potential this home offers will only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- This home offers thoughtfully laid out and flexible accommodation across two levels.
The ground floor comprises three double bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room, open plan kitchen and dining area, utility room, formal dining room and generous lounge. There are two sizeable bedrooms on the first floor, one with dressing area, and a further three rooms, ideal for working from home, play rooms or further sleeping accommodation.
- Externally the property boasts ample parking, integral garage, detached double garage, front garden and enclosed lawn to the rear, as well as paved entertaining area.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Donnan Ritchie from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819 or email Donnan on email@example.com
Donnan is based in our Downpatrick branch.
- To organise a viewing, please contact Edel on 07710 308 955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.