6 Tyrella View Ballykinler , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 8BP
- Superb Detached Bungalow
- Flexible Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms 1 Reception
- Three Bedrooms 2 Reception
- Master with EnSuite Shower Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room with Wood Burner
- Sun Room with Fantastic Rural Views
- OFCH Wood Burning Stove
- Enclosed Gardens, Paved Patio Entertaining Area
- A Must See, Forever Family Home!
We are delighted to present this fantastic four-bedroom bungalow set on an elevated site at the edge of Ballykinler village. The property provides flexible accommodation. It is currently a four-bedroom, two-reception with large open plan kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en suite facilities and family bathroom. The property is finished to a high standard and benefits from excellent rural views of open countryside and the Mourne mountains. Externally, the property is further enhanced with off road parking, enclosed gardens and attractive patio area. The property is located in close proximity to fabulous beaches via a costal path or car, in this area of outstanding beauty, with Belfast just approx 30miles away, and Downpatrick or Newcastle approx 7miles away, as well as a short drive from Castlewellan & Tollymore Forest Parks. This home is flooded with natural light and the modern decor will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL Leading to:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 25' 3" x 13' 4" (7.7m x 4.06m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 9" x 5' 8" (2.67m x 1.73m)
SUN ROOM 13' 8" x 11' 2" (4.17m x 3.4m)
FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4 13' 2" x 11' 11" (4.01m x 3.63m)
LIVING ROOM 17' 8" x 13' 1" (5.38m x 3.99m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 1" x 10' 9" (3.68m x 3.28m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 2" x 9' 5" (3.71m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 9" x 8' 2" (3.28m x 2.49m)
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 6' 10" (2.46m x 2.08m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.