6 Red Row Drumaness , Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8SD
- Spacious Mid Terrace
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Patio Area to Rear
- Storage Shed
- Call Caroline on 07751667239
This well presented terrace home was originally one of the Mill Workers Homes and on viewing you will be surprised by the spacious accommodation on offer. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, sitting room, kitchen with dining space, three bedrooms and bathroom and benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing, enclosed patio area to rear and storage shed. Conveniently situated to the village amenities and within easy commute to Ballynahinch, Downpatrick & Newcastle. This fine home is an excellent first time buy or investment and viewing is recommended. Call Caroline on 07751667239.
LIVING ROOM 20' 7" x 10' 8" (6.27m x 3.25m) With store.
KITCHEN 12' 4" x 9' (3.76m x 2.74m)
BEDROOM 1 10' x 14' 6" (3.05m x 4.42m) With Linen closet.
BEDROOM 2 10' 3" x 8' (3.12m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 3 6' 1" x 9' (1.85m x 2.74m)
BATHROOM 5' 10" x 5' 11" (1.78m x 1.8m)
OUTSIDE Enclosed paved patio area to rear. Storage shed.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.