57 Richmond Court Lisburn , Antrim , BT27 4QX
|Price||Offers around £400,000|
|EPC Rating||E50 (CO2: E48/D56)|
Make an Enquiry…
- Four Bedroom Detatched Family Home
- Detached Garage with Conservatory
- Two Excellent Reception Rooms
- Highly Sought After Development
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Mature Garden
- Spacious Family Lounge
- EPC E50
- Call Leanne on 02840622226
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quinn are delighted to bring to market this grand detached family home on a large, mature site in the popular development of Richmond Court, Lisburn. The property benefits from four double bedrooms, a fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, conservatory & large family bathroom with three piece suite & shower facilities. This property has a large driveway & double garage with adjoining sunroom. The property is located close to pedestrian access to the Belsize Road & within walking distance to the City Centre, major schools, Wallace Park, a nearby train station & is well located for commuters to Belfast. Ensure to schedule a private viewing of the property by calling Leanne in our Banbridge office on 02840622226. Alternatively email email@example.com.
- Offering excellent Accommodation throughout, the ground floor of this house contains a wide entrance hall, W.C, dining room, kitchen, well-sized lounge and adjoining sunroom. Detached from the property is a a spacious garage, store room and connected conservatory. The first floor of the property consists of four large double bedrooms and a main bathroom suite.
- Close to a range of local amenities in the busy centre of Lisburn, local residents can easily access a range of schooling facilities for all age groups, shopping outlets (including supermarkets, along with a range of recreational areas such as Wallace Park and Lisburn Leisure Plex.
- If interested in scheduling a private viewing of this property, please contact Leanne on 02840622226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.