57 Ballymoney Road Banbridge , Down , BT32 4DX
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Three Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Two Huge First Floor Bedrooms, Both with Ensuites
- Large Garage & Workshop Included
- Land Included Approx 2 Acres Total.
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
We at Quinn are excited to welcome this stunning detached chalet bungalow to the market. The is situated on 2 acres of agricultural land and a huge workshop and garage. The property is approached up a gravel laneway off the Ballymoney Road with ample parking to the front and side. The property comprises a large lounge, leading to a good sized dining room and spacious kitchen with separate dining room, ideal for todays modern family. There are five bedrooms, two with ensuite. Family bathroom on the ground floor along with a separate cloak room. A great family home within easy reach of Banbridge and all local amenities. Early viewing is highly recommended by calling 02840622226.
LIVING ROOM 17' 11" x 16' 7" (5.46m x 5.05m)
DINING ROOM 11' 2" x 10' 11" (3.4m x 3.33m)
KITCHEN 15' x 11' 2" (4.57m x 3.4m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 6" x 5' 10" (2.59m x 1.78m)
BATHROOM 11' 1" x 7' 9" (3.38m x 2.36m)
BEDROOM FIVE 11' 2" x 10' 1" (3.4m x 3.07m) Built in Robes.
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 10" x 10' 10" (3.61m x 3.3m) Built in robes.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 10" x 10' 11" (3.61m x 3.33m) Slide robes.
BEDROOM ONE 16' 4" x 13' 1" (4.98m x 3.99m) Built in robes.
ENSUITE 8' 2" x 7' 7" (2.49m x 2.31m)
BEDROOM TWO 16' 4" x 12' 4" (4.98m x 3.76m) Built in robes.
ENSUITE 8' 1" x 7' 9" (2.46m x 2.36m)
GARAGE & WORKSHOP 28' 2" x 18' 3" (8.59m x 5.56m)
OUTSIDE The property is located up a lane to the right hand side on the Ballymoney Road. The property is situated on a slightly elevated site with beautiful countryside views and the added extra of the 2 acre field to the right hand side of the house included along with the large garage/workshop.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.