54 Oak Grove Banbridge , Down , BT32 3GT
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Chain Free Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor W.C
- Fitted Kitchen with Tiled Floor
- Family Bathroom, Shower Over Bath
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- Newley Laid Carpets
- Private Rear Garden, Fully Enclosed
- Off Road Parking
This beautiful and spacious three bedroom family home situated in the popular development of Oak Grove on the Scarva Road Banbridge is a perfect starter home or great investment. The house comprises of a living room, kitchen, dining room, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property has a well maintained rear garden with manageable amount of lawn, ideal for those busy lifestyles with a large tarmac driveway. Oak Grove is a short walking distance from the town centre and Banbridge being a central location for those needing to commute on a daily basis.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall with ground floor W.C, great sized lounge with laminate flooring leading to tiled dining room with patio doors leading out to the garden and a fitted kitchen with integrated hob, oven, extractor with space for washing machine and free standing fridge freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Three good sized bedrooms, two doubles & one single with newly laid carpet. Family bathroom with tiled flooring, shower over bath, W.C & wash hand basin.
- Two parking spaces to the front of the property. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed with paved patio area and grass lawn.
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226/07703612260 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
email@example.com . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.