« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Semi-detached House 3 Bedroom
54 Kinghill Avenue Newcastle , Down , BT33 0RU
Sale agreed £189,950
|Price||Offers around £189,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Modern Semi Detached Home
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Four Piece Suite
- Generous Lounge with Stove
- Dining Room with Patio Doors
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Detached Garage
- PVC Windows & Doors
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC - C 73
Spacious three bedroom semi detached home with nothing left to do but move in. Finished to a high standard throughout and just immaculate inside & out. The property is located in the popular and quiet development of Kinghill Avenue Newcastle, just a short distance from the Town Centre, shops, beach, mountain walks and schools. What more can you ask for apart from a viewing, so call now to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall with tiled flooring and double cloak space. Spacious lounge with wood burning stove & wood flooring. Dining room to rear with patio doors leading to the rear paved patio. Modern fitted kitchen with tiled flooring, recessed lighting and comprising gas hob, oven, integrated dishwasher and space for American style fridge freezer with the addition under stairs storage space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Three double bedrooms, two with rear view aspect and a family bathroom, fitted with a white four piece suite to include free standing bath, shower enclosure, W.C & wash hand basin with vanity beneath.
- Detached garage with off road parking, small front lawn with shrubs. Fully enclosed & private rear garden with green fields behind and a view of the Mourne Mountains to the left hand side.
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226/07703612260 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
email@example.com . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.