52 Hillside Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8PS
|Price||Offers around £145,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Sizeable Garage
- Off-street Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Highly Sought After Location!
- Ideal First Home
- Large Lounge
- Modern Bathroom
- Call Carrie on 07803 626 095
Located in highly sought after hamlet of Spa just outside Ballynahinch, this semi-detached three bedroom home is a great property for first time buyers and is also suitable for investment. neatly presented with an open plan feel in the living room / dining area, this home offers excellently distributed space both indoor and outdoor with a well sized garage and a spacious rear garden. Ensure to contact us and schedule a private viewing of this property at your earliest convenience as we presume interest will remain high due to location and rental income. You can do so by calling Carrie in our Ballynahinch branch on 07803626095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ground floor of this home consists of of a large lounge with open plan access to a dining area, further leading into a neatly presented kitchen, family room and garage space. Upstairs on the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms each with built-in robes and a main bathroom.
- This property is located in the historical hamlet of Spa, a highly sought after area with walking grounds such as Montalto Estate at your doorstep. Conveniently located for both commuters and those who with to access other surrounding towns such as Ballynahinch. A selection of primary and pre-schools are close by along with other recreation amenities such as a stunning golf course.
- The sale of this property is looked after by Carrie from our Ballynahinch branch. Carrie can be contacted on 02897564400 or by emailing Carrie@quinnestateagents.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: