52 Cumber Park Drumaness , Down , BT24 8GA
|Price||Offers around £185,000|
|EPC Rating||D59/D66 (CO2: E45/D55)|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Intruder Alarm
- Tarmaced Driveway
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Contact us on 02897564400
We are excited to release to the market this fantastic detached three-bedroom home in the village of Drumaness. The property was constructed as part of the original phase of Cumber Park by the award winning builder, Dynes Brothers. This particular phase was constructed using a beautiful red brick which adds to the overall quality of the property on offer. The property has the added benefit of a detached garage, spacious tarmacked driveway and fully enclosed rear garden area. To arrange a private viewing, please contact our Ballynahinch Branch.
- GROUND FLOOR
- The ground floor accommodation within this family home is hugely spacious and offers a large living area with feature fireplace, open fire and a double front aspect. The kitchen and dining room have been formed to provide an open plan space, but could easily be adjusted back to a separate dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has a fantastic range of high and low level cupboards with integrated oven and hob and integrated dishwasher. There is also a recess for a free-standing fridge/freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The first floor of this home offers three very well-proportioned bedrooms with the principle advantaged by the inclusion of an ensuite shower room and fitted robes. There is also a spacious bathroom and hot press for linen storage.
- To the front of this home there is a tarmacked driveway leading to a detached garage and offers excellent off-street parking. There is also a fully enclosed rear garden which can be accessed via sliding doors from the dining area.
- FINANCIAL ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to purchase this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.