51 Demesne Road Seaforde , Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8NS
- Beautiful Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dinning Space
- Family Room
- Bathroom with separate Shower Cubicle
- Large Detached Outbuilding, with separate access.
- Spacious Mature Gardens Surrounding the Property
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Call Caroline on 02897564400
We at Quinn are delighted to welcome to the market this beautiful family home situated in the picturesque hamlet of Seaforde. The property is set on a spacious mature site of approx.circa 0.7Acre. and is finished to a very high standard and will appeal to the discerning purchaser. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, kitchen with dining space, family room, open plan lounge with dining area and a family bathroom. Externally the property is surrounded by mature gardens and also benefits from a detached utility room with WC. Large versatile spacious workshop, which has its own separate access, would be suitable for a variety of uses, with large south facing garden with potential for development, subject to approval's. Perfectly situated with easy access to nearby towns including Ballynahinch, Newcastle, Castlewellan, Downpatrick. 30min commute to Belfast. Early viewing is recommended and can be arranged via Caroline on 02897564400.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL With cupboard and hot press.
LOUNGE 14' 8" x 12' 10" (4.47m x 3.91m)
KITCHEN/DINER 20' 8" x 12' 10" (6.3m x 3.91m)
FAMILY ROOM 14' 2" x 9' 9" (4.32m x 2.97m)
OFFICE/BEDROOM 4 9' 9" x 7' 2" (2.97m x 2.18m)
BEDROOM 1 14' x 9' 5" (4.27m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 8" x 10' 1" (3.25m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 9" x 9' 6" (3.28m x 2.9m)
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 8' 5" (2.69m x 2.57m)
UTILITY ROOM/WC 8' 5" x 5' 9" (2.57m x 1.75m)
WORKSHOP 40' 9" x 23' 3" (12.42m x 7.09m) Large versatile workshop with yard and separate entrance. Power and lighting. Spray foam insulated. Double glazing. Remote electric roller door. Security pedestrian door.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.