« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Building Plot
50 St. Patricks Road Downpatrick , Down , BT30 7JQ
Offers around £49,500
|Price||Offers around £49,500|
|Land type||Building Site|
Make an Enquiry…
- Easily Managed Building Site
- Services Conveniently Situated
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- Planning Ref - R/2007/0022/RM
- Popular Location
DescriptionThis building site is situated on the corner of the St Patrick's Road and Ballintogher Road in Raholp with planning permission granted for a detached dwelling. Services are conveniently situated and within easy access of the excellent St Patrick's Primary School and a short distance of Downpatrick & Strangford.
Planning Portal Ref - R/2007/0022/RM
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION
- The current planning was granted on 10th March 2008 with full details available on the planning portal website using reference:
- It is understood that electric, water and BT are conveniently situated, although additional costs may be charged by the suppliers to connect to the dwelling as with any building site.
- SITE ENTRANCE
- The site will have its own entrance as per plans.
- This site is situated in Raholp on the corner of St Patricks Road and Ballintogher Road.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.