50 St. Patricks Road Downpatrick , Down , BT30 7JQ
|Price||Offers around £50,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Easily Managed Building Site
- Services Conveniently Situated
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- Planning Ref - R/2007/0022/RM
- Popular Location
This building site is situated on the corner of the St Patrick's Road and Ballintogher Road in Raholp with planning permission granted for a detached dwelling. Services are conveniently situated and within easy access of the excellent St Patrick's Primary School and a short distance of Downpatrick & Strangford. Planning Portal Ref - R/2007/0022/RM
DescriptionFULL PLANNING PERMISSION The current planning was granted on 10th March 2008 with full details available on the planning portal website using reference:
SERVICES It is understood that electric, water and BT are conveniently situated, although additional costs may be charged by the suppliers to connect to the dwelling as with any building site.
SITE ENTRANCE The site will have its own entrance as per plans.
LOCATION This site is situated in Raholp on the corner of St Patricks Road and Ballintogher Road.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.