5 Chapel Way Annacloy , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 9FG
|Price||Offers around £185,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Luxurious Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Large Living Room
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Patio Area
- Paved Driveway with Ample Parking
- Much Sought After Location
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Chapel Way is a stunning development with mature surroundings complemented by extensive new landscaping making it one of the most sought-after developments in the area. This property is finished to an exceptionally high standard. On the ground floor is a large living area with open fire, leading to the open plan kitchen and dining space. Additionally there is a practical utility room and W.C. The second floor accommodates the family bathroom and boosts three spacious bedrooms, one having an en-suite shower room. Outside the property is a well maintained front lawn, paved driveway with gate access to the enclosed rear garden, comprising of a patio area and lawn. Annacloy is a small rural hamlet, a few minutes drive from Crossgar and midway between Downpatrick and Ballynahinch. As the name suggests, Chapel Way is convenient to the local church, as well as being within walking distance of the highly regarded primary school. Contact Caroline in our Ballynahinch branch to organise your view
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL With cloaks.
LIVING ROOM 13' 8" x 16' 5" (4.17m x 5m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 12' x 16' 5" (3.66m x 5m)
UTILITY ROOM 7' 9" x 6' (2.36m x 1.83m)
LANDING With hot press.
BEDROOM 1 12' 1" x 10' 11" (3.68m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 4" x 14' 3" (3.15m x 4.34m) With built in robes.
BEDROOM 3 8' 6" x 11' 6" (2.59m x 3.51m)
BATHROOM 10' 4" x 8' 3" (3.15m x 2.51m)
OUTSIDE The property is approached by a paved driveway and garden laid in lawn to front and to the rear a private garden laid in lawn with paved area.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.