5 Areema Heights Banbridge , Down , BT32 3EX
- Semi Detached in Popular Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Pine fitted Kitchen to include Hob, Oven & Dishwasher
- De-luxe White Bathroom with Mira Shower over Bath
- PVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Gardens Front & Rear laid to Lawn
- Extremely Popular and Convenient Residential Location
An attractive Semi Detached House well situated within a small cul de sac development convenient to local amenities including the Bridge Primary School. The spacious well laid out accommodation should appeal to the first time buyer or investor. An early inspection is highly recommended.
ENTRANCE Mahogany Hall Door with glazed inset and double glazed side panel to bright spacious reception hall, under stairs cloaks space and laminate wood floor.
LOUNGE 14' 0" x 11' 7" (4.27m x 3.53m) Feature fire surround with tile heart incorporating an electric fire, television point, wired for uplighting and laminate wood floor.
DINING ROOM 9' 5" x 9' 6" (2.87m x 2.9m) Laminate wood floor.
KITCHEN 12' 0" x 8' 5" (3.66m x 2.57m) Generous range of Pine high and low units with concealed lighting, bowl and half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, De-Dietrich gas hob, Belling under oven, extractor hood and fan, integrated Siemens dishwasher, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge freezer space, partial wall tiling and vinyl floor.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 7" x 12' 4" (3.53m x 3.76m) Laminate wood floor.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 7" x 11' 1" (3.53m x 3.38m) Laminate wood floor.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 0" x 7' 0" (3.05m x 2.13m) Built in wardrobe and laminate wood floor.
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 6' 0" (2.57m x 1.83m) De-luxe white suite comprising panel bath with Mira Jest shower and screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w/c, full wall tiling over bath, tongue and groove pine ceiling with recessed down lighting and vinyl floor.
OUTSIDE Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Front garden laid to lawn. Tarmac driveway.
DETACHED GARAGE 26' 9" x 10' 2" (8.15m x 3.1m) Central heating boiler, light and power
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.