« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached House 6 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 3 Reception
4a Station Road Downpatrick , Killough , Down , BT30 7QA
Offers around £489,500
|Price||Offers around £489,500|
Make an Enquiry…
- Superb detached family home, built 1999
- Stunning, uninterrupted sea views
- 6 well proportioned bedrooms (2 ensuite)
- Detached, cavity insulated double garage with games room above
- Oil fired central heating
- Beautiful sunroom with panoramic views
- Mature gardens
- Excellent private, quiet and convenient location
DescriptionThis stunning home is situated in arguably one of the most sought after locations within the surrounding area, presenting a golden opportunity to purchase a dream family home. The present owners designed the property to take advantage of the amazing location with views from every angle and well thought out accommodation. Spacious reception areas and well proportioned bedrooms are all finished to a high specification.
The ground floor benefits from underfloor heating whilst the upstairs and games room have the practicality of radiators.
- The ground floor comprises an inviting entrance hall, sitting room, sunroom, dining room, utility room, w.c and a well-equipped kitchen with dining space. The first-floor landing is bright and spacious and leads to a family bathroom and four bedrooms including two with ensuite facilities. The master bedroom is well appointed with a great range of built in robes and a bay window that offers panoramic views across Coney
Island to Ardglass on the left and the church spire and historic buildings of Killough on the right. The second-floor benefits from two more large bedrooms and a w.c, an ideal teenage space or perfect for those working from home.
- The property sits on a mature site of well-tended gardens to front, side and rear with a delightful private patio area at the rear that takes advantage of the evening sunshine and summer sunsets. The gardens are enclosed by mature hedging and fencing which offer considerable privacy without hindering the beautiful views. The double garage is a great asset with garage space to the ground floor, whilst the first floor is currently used as a games room/gym but this could be easily converted for other purposes subject to approvals if applicable. Set back on station road on the edge of the village but within walking distance of all the amenities including an excellent supermarket, chemist, café, bars, lovely coastal walks and only a short distance from top rated golf courses, beaches and restaurants.
- Overall this well presented coastal property has everything that you could wish for in a seaside home and is waiting for a new family to create their own special memories.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.