48 Old Coach Hill Banbridge , Down , BT32 3ZF
- Stunning Semi Detached Home
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master bedroom Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge with Stove Fitted
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Separate Utility & Ground Floor W.C
- Gas Heating
- Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Move In Ready
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
DescriptionQuinn are pleased to present this stunning four bedroom semi detached home to the market. The property is decorated modernly from top to bottom and move in ready. This property would be ideal for the growing family with the four bedrooms and spacious ground floor accommodation. Externally the house benefits from the private south facing rear garden with green belt behind.
Old Coach Hill is a new and modern development situated on the Ballygowan Road Banbridge and is within an easy commuting distance from the A1 and the town centre.
If interested in a viewing please call Leanne on 02840622226 or email email@example.com
- GROUND FLOOR
- Throughout the ground floor you have a W.C from the main hall, spacious lounge with wooden flooring and Stove fitted, open plan kitchen/dining area with Modern fitted kitchen to include integrated dishwasher, gas hob, oven & fridge freezer. Double patio doors leading from the kitchen to the rear garden and the added benefit of a separate utility area with large storage cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Four reasonably sized bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom fitted with a white modern three piece suite with shower over the bath.
- Low maintenance front with ample parking space to side. To the rear you have a fully enclosed and very private garden with grass lawn benefiting from striking countryside views.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.