46 Middle Road Saintfield , Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 7LP
|Price||Offers around £299,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Large Detached Home
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Conveniently Located
- Off-Street Parking
- Stunning Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC 55D
- Call Carrie on 02897564400
Our Ballynahinch branch is more then excited to bring this stunning home to market. Located on Middle Road, a family orientated, developed area close to the heart of Saintfield market town. The detached home is surrounded by stunning gardens with beautiful features and seeping potential throughout. Having 3 excellently spaced bedrooms this is an ideal family home accommodating everyone. The property features an integral garage suitable to house a car or alternatively serve use as an excellent storage space, or perhaps this could be converted into an internal room (subject to approvals). Given a slight aesthetic update this would make a perfect value new home. In terms of Location, the property is located just a short distance from the centre of Saintfield and poses an ideal connective point for working commuters travelling to neighbouring towns or Belfast / Lisburn. We predict interest to be quite high so to avoid disappointment, ensure to schedule your own private viewing of the property with one of our experienced agents today by calling Carrie on 02895674400 or alternatively directing all email enquiries to email@example.com
- The ground floor of this brilliant property consists of a wide entrance hallway, branching into a spacious lounge, dining room, shower room and kitchen. The kitchen then extends to a convenient utility room and further a large garage suitable for a car. The first floor of the home contains a main bathroom suite and three excellently proportioned bedrooms. It may also be possible to use the current dining room as an additional bedroom.
- Located on Middle Road in Saintfield market town, this home is located conveniently to the town centre where various amenities can be accessed. Middle Road is also considered a great connective point to Lisburn, Belfast, Ballynahinch and various other places nearby. A short distance from schools, shops and medical facilities.
- The sale of this property is looked after by Carrie from our Ballynahinch branch. Carrie can be contacted on 02897564400 or by emailing Carrie@quinnestateagents.com. Alternatively direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: