« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale End-terrace House 3 Bedroom
44 Hunters Hill Park Gilford , Down , BT63 6TA
Offers around £128,000
|Price||Offers around £128,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- End Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- EPC D 66
- Chain Free Sale
DescriptionThis attractive end terraced home will appeal to most. Comprising three first floor bedrooms and bathroom with good sized lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area.
Hunters Hill Park is situated in Gilford and in very close to the local primary schools which would suit a young family starting out.
This property is chain free so if you require a viewing please get in contact with our office at your earliest convenience. Please bear in mind the house has been installed with Solar panels, 10 years remain on the lease.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Tiled entrance hall leading to lounge with laminate flooring, open fire and double doors leading through to the dining area. Fitted kitchen with integrated hob & oven with space for washing machine and free standing fridge freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Open landing with three good sized bedrooms, two with built in storage and a family bathroom with tiled flooring, part tiled walls and comprising a white four piece suit to included bath, W.C, wash hand basin & shower cubicle.
- Paved off road parking to allow two cars leading to the rear garden which is fully enclosed with grass lawn and paved patio area.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
email@example.com . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226/07703612260 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.