44 Downpatrick Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8SY
|Price||Asking price £250,000|
|Land type||Building Site|
|Planning||No Planning Permission|
Make an Enquiry…
- Circa 24.78 Acres/10.03 Hectares
- Includes Potential Building Site
- Access From Downpatrick Road
- Land Both Sides of Downpatrick Road
- Water at Beginning of Laneway
24.78 acres (10.03 hectares) of agricultural land is for sale along with a potential building site. The land is split into 12 fields and is positioned either side of the Downpatrick Road just outside Ballynahinch. The potential site is a derelict dwelling with its own access which is not shared. This laneway is overgrown and vehicle access is not possible. We have been advised that there is a septic tank and there was electricity connection which has been shut off. There is a water supply at the beginning of the laneway which we believe travels along the length of the lane to the house.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.